Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Subtle Mind

I have really worked hard this week on clearing my mind and just not thinking. I never thought that that thinking too much was a problem, that is until you try to shut it off. It is amazing once I reach that point of a clam and clear mind how everything, the whole dynamics of my body changes. At first I didn't recognize the subtle changes, then suddenly through practice I noticed that once my mind was clear, my breathing was more relaxed and it seemed my heart beat was a beautiful steady rhythm.  Maybe these are things that just remain unnoticed by a busy mind, but in that moment I feel so connected with my body. It seems I can feel my systems working together in complete harmony.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Uriia: I hope I spelt your name right sorry if I did not. I am excited to hear that you have a good grasp on the exercises and that they are working for you. What exercises are you doing? Are there exercises that work better than others for you?

    I am really enjoying the self guided imagery mediation. I have mentioned this in other blogs and that is the fact that I cannot relax to much at home. We have a loud household and I can barely focus to read at home.

    I find the best place for me to study and relax is when I am driving. I can go outside and relax in my back yard but only when the weather permits. I am happy to hear you are benefiting so much from this class. Talk again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete