Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Integral Assessment

It is funny because most of these exercises are things we think about already but things we don't make a conscience effort to improve. Does that make sense? I mean I read over the practices and techniques and in my mind I'm like, YES! I have done that before but then I come to the point where I realize it hasn't ever  been to the point of "exercising" the power to improve. I think that is what is so unique and special about not only this class but our mind. Our mind gives us the tools and exercises without ever joining college or a class, however most look so much to the outside that we miss these subtle hints all together. Then this class is so amazing because it gives easy techniques to not only challenge yourself but to work on a greater improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment