Thursday, August 1, 2013

Review of Exercises and Practices

After reviewing both exercises and practices we were to determine which was most beneficial to our life. We were also asked how these could be implementing into our everyday life in order to help improve our mental fitness.

I would have to say that even though some practices and exercises were harder than other I did not find that any were more beneficial than the others. It seems to me that they all are very important in creating internal wellness and they all most be improved on together to increase human flourishing. Loving Kindness is important because I believe in order to truly love oneself you must have constant love in your heart for all of the earth's creatures, although at times this can be the most difficult task of all it is a very important one and frees your mind of negativity. The Subtle mind is also very beneficial in the sense that everyone should be able to silence their ind and focus on the powerful energy that is not only present inside of them but all around. In order to be successful in everyday life as well as major accomplishments I believe that visualization is very important. You must have goals and you have to constantly think about them in order to improve and move closer to accomplishing them. Meditation would probably be the most trying, however once it is accomplish all the exercises and practices can be utilized and benefited from.

I think in order to truly become healthy inside and out all the practices and exercises should be completed and worked on. I plan on devoting time in my day to work towards gaining insight on myself as well as implementing this practicies into my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment